Sunday, March 27, 2011

I cooked crepe today

Sunday morning... ah~~ once I open the door and I quickly closed it back.. damn.... HOT!! really really hot outside.. Suppose every Sunday morning me and Brandon will prepare ourselves and move our butt out from the house and drive to SEA Park wet market to get our stuffs (Puchong Market everything also expensive.. Buy Roast Pork also use scale..).  But since the sun scare me back into my comfort zone (yes.. I call my house my comfort zone), I decide to make something Brandon has been bugging me to make for a while.. Crepe Ala Louise...

Start with:
Flour - 1 cup
sugar - 1 1/2 table spoon
milk  - 1 1/2 cup milk
egg - 1 large egg
You put the 1 cup of flour and approximately 1  to 1 1/2 table spoon of sugar together in a bowl.  Mix it well then add in 1 1/2 cup of milk and an egg.  Mix it well and smooth.  

- Heat your non stick pan in medium heat.
- Add in a small cube of butter and let it melt then use the kitchen tissue and wipe the access butter away.
- then pour in a half cup of  the crepe batter into the hot pan, tilt the pan with a circular motion so that the batter coats the surface evenly. Then wait till it cook.
- Loosen edge of crepe with a rubber spatula, then lift the crepe with your fingertips, quickly flip.
- add your tuna mix (simple tuna and mayo miz together) and a slice of sandwich cheese, then fold the crepe to semi circle then cook for 1 minute more to let the cheese melt.
- Slide crepe out of skillet and repeat with remaining batter. (Coat pan with butter as needed.)


Tuna Mayo and Cheese Crepe







You may also add different type of filing if you want to.  like chicken salad, just cheese, stir fry sliced button mushroom, canned sardine with tomatoe sauce or you may even eat a plain crepe with just spreading a little butter and add some maple syrup.


No comments:

Post a Comment