Thursday, April 2, 2015

BAD Dining Experience in EuroDeli - Damansara Kim


 My teacher, my friend, my colleague Whitley Wong is leaving the company very soon.  So my colleague Jiun suggested #EuroDeli as our new office located along walking distance to Damansara Kim, Petaling Jaya.  We saw the flyer mentioned "ALL YOU CAN EAT RM25.99 ++".  And we think sure! why not? Affordable, and near.. Plus WE LOVE PORK!! hahaha that is the most important reason why we decided to go.

7 of us went . 7 of us ordered the All you can Eat promo. and here are what type of experience we got from the restaurant. ‪#‎Eurodeli‬ .



First, we were served by a waiter named Peter.  Who Peter, is a non Malaysian.  A very good worker that follow exactly the instruction from their management, insist that each of us can only eat 5 plate from the menu...And when I asked if we want to order the 6th plate should we choose back from the menu? He said no. I can't eat no 6 plate. After some moments after trying to explain what all you can eat means (meaning we can eat as much as we want), he still said no.. Only 5 plates from the menu..Then the manager Don Lim came and he confirmed that we can eat more than 5 plate just need to choose from the 5 choices given in the flyer..

While our first round dish came, 3 waiter stood right in front of our table and stare at us while we were eating to ensure that we follow the rule of no sharing. I mean come on... We have 7 person ordered 7 All you can eat. Not like we have 7 person and order 5 All you can eat and 2 person share our food.

Then came reordering. We have reordered each of us one extra one plate and particularly me and another colleague ordered one more aside from the  extra plate, they said cannot must only one round one plate. Then the manager come stepped in and said can.. then they only proceed.

Let me see... Erm....My only wastage is 4 tiny slice of bad looking lettuce and guess what the waiter Peter said to me..? He said i can't waste as that is the rule and insist in chow it down. Now at this point I really got pissed,  I replied: If you want to start weighting these 2 tiny slice of bad looking lettuce want to charge me 100gm wastage of RM10. By all means, go ahead. Coz i won't want to hurt my internal organ. then the waiter looked pissed and took my plate away." Well, he got a very bad frown face and took the plate to the Manager Don Lim and tell him I have wastage. (......speechless....zzzz)

Now normally when you want to decide if you want to order the dish like the one your lunch mate are consuming it.  You will normally ask if you could taste the his / her dish a tiny bit right? Or we will ask if can taste sauce or soup right? In EuroDeli All you can eat rule NOT!!!!! My colleague want to taste my Goulash sauce to decide if she want to reorder one herself, (she is using her fork, not even a spoon to touch the tiny bit of sauce).  The moment she touch my plate, the waiter ran from one end to our table and as if he has caught a shoplifter and said: "Cannot share food, cannot share food!"  they said cannot cause even tasting sauce on the plate is call sharing food...The waiter immediately bring the flyer again and point at the T&C "NO SHARING IS ALLOW" term. We've tried explain that we are not sharing, just want to taste the sauce. Then the manager Don Lim came, he said:"You can taste your friend's sauce on her plate, if you want to taste sauce just ask the waiter to bring a small bowl of sauce." We were asked to just follow the Terms & Condition.  (WTF right??)

Now this time really pisses us off.  Again, We have 7 person ordered 7 All you can eat. Not like we have 7 person and order 5 All you can eat and 2 person share our food. Refine sharing food, sharing food means eating a chunk of solid food like meat or vegetable from ones plate. Tasting a tiny bit of sauce from the plate?! hmmm.. Maybe I am wrong and maybe I really don't know the term sharing food..

We got pissed at what they said and start arguing with them.  We also pointed out about the wastage issue, if they want to charge wastage from our table in by accumulate we will pay the wastage.  That is if it passes 100gram.  But if you want to count the wastage separately, please just split our bills to 7. The manager said if we want he will and we did.. We asked them to split all 7 bills and bill us each one bill. He went speechless for a moment and quietly knotted and walk to the cashier and asked the cashier to split bill.

We ended up splitting to 5 bills.  Cause we suppose to buy Whitley a farewell luncheon so I pay for her, and Jiun paid for Aurthur and Kelly, Angel and Jean paid for themselves. Seriously, how's the food? I must say tasted not bad but to great. I give them 6/10.  Environment... I give them 5/10 nothing special.  Service? I give them 2/10 as their service of serving food extremely slow, issue receipt require more than 15 mins and not to left out is, they stare at you while you eat to ensure you are not sharing your food.

I felt like I am young again and as if I am in my primary school doing my term exam. hahahaha.. Or like when I was a kid my mom will stare at me to ensure I ate all my food on my plate otherwise will get lecture if I don't.. 

Will I go back there again? No! Cause I really hate to be lecture to throw away my bad looking lettuce, and simply can't even let my colleague taste a sip of my sauce.

~END~






No comments:

Post a Comment