Friday, August 6, 2010

Why Do Married Men Fantacise One Night Stand with Other people's Wives

Recently I have been doing some research on One Night Stand and found some sites for people single, married, gay and confused.


As me and Kim was chatting about this subject during our free time, I suggested to put his fake identity to check if there are any responds (maybe is the photo he put is a anime character that is why till date no respond). At the same time I also clicked on one classified post titled: Married man looking for fun and pleasure with another woman besides his wife.


Don't worry all, I informed my hubby that I am doing this in detailed.


I started my One Night Stand research by emailing this mysterious man informing thatI am married and it is my first time looking for a pleasure besides my husband. I am 33 and chubby. Shortly after the email sent out I received a reply asking for my race, date and time to meet up, photo and where is my location.


I thought wao this guy is desperate, so I continued my thread by informing him : I am Chinese, Living in PJ.What about you? race? location? Where to meet up..... prefer cititel mid valley. as I am working nearby. just want to try to fuck a stranger. and I prefer we masked up. so we will not recognize each other. after that. I prefer you send me your photo first. All I can say is I am chubby, married and working in snr executive level.


2 hours later I got myself a fresh reply from him : I'm Chinese..27yrs..living in Puchong but do come around mid valley area quite often...cititel would be ideal I guess...masked up??? I don't quite agree on that...Do you work in Mid valley city area? what's the point I send you my pic when you wanna mask up dear? :)tomorrow I'm free whole day as I'm having off day tomorrow..


Another 2 hours later he send another email to me: What about today 6pm? my wife finishes work at 8.30pm...if you are ok with today's timing, then let me know? if not then tomorrow late noon around 3pm onwards?


After 2 emails from this person I decided to be gatal and reply his email: Today not able to. going to slash concert. yea I work around mid valley. I am sorry but may I ask which part of puchong are you from? honestly I am shy so that is the reason I want to be in masked. may I know are you good in playing pussy. coz I love to be lick and rub.


Within few minutes he replied: Just had your lunch? what's a slash concert? I'm from bandar puteri puchong...No need mask la dear...we just wanna have fun...sex is fun if you have the right perspective :)I love pussy licking and also anal licking...but it depends on your hygiene too dear... Your husband is not good in sex? So tomorrow ok for you?


After reading his reply I was like WHAT?! I know this sounds childish but really if a woman stepped out to look for One Night Stand it is just because of husband not perform well. Or he really thinks himself a sex savior for married woman.


And so I replied: Its a rock concert will be held in Sunway Surf beach. Ex guitarist of Guns and Roses. Husband is good in sex no complaint compared to my ex boy friends. just want to try out other men. What about you. wife does not satisfied you? Bare in mind i am no sexy chic. I am chubby. Love to have mask coz never tried this before and honestly your house is near to mine in Puchong. Are your tool large, thick and long? I don't want to disappoint myself. But I do have 40 D.. tomorrow? can i confirm with you later need to check if my hubby is going to meet up his client for meeting.


With quick response he replied: Yea..saw in papers about the concert.. Wife is good in sex and has high sex drive...i just have this fantasy of having sex with another married woman...it just turns me on..i'm currently in puchong..putting up at friends place as my apartment is almost ready in kelana jaya...so no need scared la :) Even if we bump into each other, just say 'Hi" would be nice :)my tool is not long..but thick...wife always moans loud whenever doggy style..as it touches her g spot...usually have sex in the morning...i usually am 'high' at that time...ok...I'm free whole day tmr...but wife starts work only 3pm...


So I thought.. Great! if I have a husband like this my as well just ask him to f*** off. I stop replying the thread as I hate listening to people braggin about there sex life. From these email thread I rather find Klang Valley do have loads of hidden secret that needed to be unmasked. I will do another research towards men who look for phone sex.. Perhaps I can make a thread of all these wierd topics till I ran out of ideas.. Will not give out.. ~End

2 comments:

  1. Whao! Why on earth are you doing research on this?? but.. sounds damn yam dong (imagine Sing Yeh singing 'bin gor yum dong.. ...') LOL! Makes me wonder.. what if that dude is someone that you know @_@

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure he wont know me la...hehehhe.. coz i stoped the converstaion already. and I uses a alternate email with alternate name..

    ReplyDelete