Monday, July 26, 2010

The Guitar Hero - Slash

Saul Hudson aka Slash. I first knew this guitarist when I was 16th during my high school days. His master of guitar skills made him a legend today.
Slash have his signature large curly hair, ray ban aviator gold frame sun glasses, nose ring and his ever legend les paul Gibson guitar that I was dying to get (due to the high price and also me and my hubby can't play much songs, last Christmas we finally got ourselves the amateur version of the Gibson Les Paul Epiphone special II).

Knowing him from the moment he made his les paul cried loud when he played on the tune "November Rain" during his days with Guns and Roses. But most people may start knowing or rather notice this guitar god from their debut "Sweet Child O'Mine" from the Album Appetite for Destruction



Slash inspires me and my hubby mostly my hubby to play guitar. I remember he tells me that if he ever had a chance to meet Slash he will praise him and let him sign his Special II and lock up till his old age so he can share this precious moment with his grand children about the day he met Slash.
There are almost one time my hubby wanted to join force with all his die hard Slash fans ala close mat rock high school friends to form a group with me being a lead singer (cause that is the only thing I am good in).. In the end their wives and girlfriend bising so ended up they can only perform "air drum", "air bass" "air solo" in Karaoke and make me sing like as if I am pain (kena pinched hard).. (And actually one of them is a uztad)

I am so extremely crazy over Slash till one day I actually dress up like him in one of my company event "retro week". Due to lack of the signature curly long hair, My Senior VP says I looked like Ozzy Osborne. I guess I will let you guys to judge....

Anyways, Slash's passion towards music is infinite and this it selves made me proud to be his ultimate fan.

I will be going to his concert this coming August and I am sure many of you Slash fans out there can't wait to see him cast spell to his guitar to scream with beautiful sound for us to praise him to infinite... ~End~

P.S. (have anyone seen a guy called bucket head... he is actually cool too..)

No comments:

Post a Comment