Friday, July 9, 2010

The one about Did I married a right person?

Normally, I do not talk about things like this cause it is a sensitive issue to most people around me. But after reading an article about "Did I married a right person" well I guess I have to share some feeling out to y’all.

When we were young, we always talk about something like :"when I grow up, I want to merry a prince charming..or a handsome guy or..whichever handsome super star that walked in to our mind… As for me I married a total reverse side of what i used to dream of. (As you all who knew me know what i am talking about) SO WHAT?!?! I mean as we grew older our expectation and desire changed.

My point here is, the one that you thought you can spend the rest of your life with most of the time will not be the one you desire or hope for. It may turns out to be a kind that you least wanted. Why dream of things that will not actualise.

Seriously, I used to SWEAR my lung out saying "I WILL NOT EVEN DATE A AH BENG FROM ANYWHERE NEAR CHERAS AT ALL!!!!" guess what ladies and gentlemen.. It’s A CURSE!! as y’all knew, my hubby is a Typical Cheras Pandan Indah guy (born and raise in Cheras type). So does that mean I am not happy? Does that mean that he can’t give me happiness that i want? Nope..May be sometimes my childish behaviors and high demand could trigger some fights, but deep down I do understand he loves me more than I can say. I won’t deny that one day I may be the person complaining about why my husband this or why my husband that.. But at least for now I deeply remember how hard we have been thru to be here now. That is why we appreciate each other even though I have been quite a cry baby lately. Asking my love all the time:"will you turn your back and walk away from me one day?" is a waste of breath most of the time by asking this silly question, cause the answer is always with us all along as the way we always hold our hands while we were in the car, patients towards each other’s act of stupidity. Willing to act "siao" in front of me "as my request" (mainly dancing like a ballerina, act the scene of tong long kuen and jiong bao).
People that ask the question :" Did I merry the right person." or rather said I married a wrong person. I protest. You should know who you choose when you made an decision to merry that girl or merry to that guy. You made an decision that you want her for the rest of your life till death do y’all apart, not half way your thru marriage then way, I have got the wrong one, No. We are not Celebrities, and even if we are, it is not a thing to even think of.
Lastly, to my hubby and friends, I love y’all. I have to say this to all of you, don’t give up hope when things turns out not the way you thought it would be, think of the long road we’ve walked thru to come to this stage being married to each other, then the sourness will be vanished and remain all good ones within both of your heart.

3 comments:

  1. Well, I do believe you have married to a right person who can spend his life with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo.. finally got a blog for yourself :)

    Well.. I guess it's really up to us. What is right and what is left?.. I mean wrong :p It's all in our hands.. we are the one that make it right and we are also the one who make it wrong.

    I'll say do whatever that'll make us happy :)

    (I like to see tong long kuin too lol!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea... finally I want to take up blogging.. kiasu ma.. see you have such a beautiful blog i also want

    ReplyDelete