Monday, July 19, 2010

Pork Chop in Section 20 PJ with friends.

Last Thursday I was having a massive red left eye with no bloody reason. Nothing unusual when I woke up till I reached my office. Colleague of mine Kim asked me what happened and why I have sharingan (if you are a Naruto fan you should know. If you are not, I will still show you what is that) . Then I looked into my hello kitty mirror and found myself with really red eye ball. Really bloody red. So I asked to take a day medical leave to consult doctor.
As I leave the office I double confirm with my makan pal Gin See, Tanya and Fung if our pork chop plan is still on. And with 100% yeses from them we shall be meeting at the pork chop stall 7.30pm.

Fast Forward with my red eye issue that is not solve even after consulting doctor. Meet up my bro, fung, Gin See, Tanya and late king hubby at the Millennium Coffee Shop at Section 20 Petaling Jaya (next to Caltex, O&S and opposite a Post Office & the famous herbal soup stall behind Giant). Ordered the recommended Hainanese sauce Pork Chop x 2, Black Pepper sauce Pork Chop x 1, Mushroom Sauce Pork Chop and 2 x Hainanese sauce Chicken Chop.




I am impress with not the sause but the mashed potatoe. Cause they actually mix the mashed with bacon meat.. Yum yum. The pork chop is not that great as it is sort of salty, but the meat is tender still.


The Mushroom sause is really yummy better taste than the black pepper as it is not that much of spicy - ness in it. The mash obviously goes really good along with this sauce as I quietly curi makan some of my hubby's and exchange a portion of my black pepper with his.

Gin See says her Chicken Chop with hainanse sause tasted really good.


Overall our meal is satisfied. Taste : 3/5, Price: 4/5, Must try: the Mushroom Sauce Pork Chop. We did inform the stall owner on the pork marinated with abit too much salt. And the owner very very friendly lady insist us to come to give another try as this time they might have overlooked on the staff who help marinate the meat. She also inform us that they serve meatloaf but due to the supplier a german lady balik kampung so not till further notice for that and besides fish and chips they also serve grill fish, what fish they serve for this dish? Dory Fish.

A promise is a promise. Will try out 1 more time on whatever in the menu and evaluate again. ~End~













2 comments:

  1. i missed the mashed potatoes liao.... we got to go back for the meatloaf and the mashed potatoes again !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo.... want to go try one day la ;)

    ReplyDelete